ScanLover Forum - Asian Beauty Appreciation ScanLover Youtube Channel

Go Back   ScanLover Forum - Asian Beauty Appreciation > Asian Angels > Celebrity Channel

Celebrity Channel For posting pics/vids of mainstream asian celebrities

Old 04-20-2010, 01:07 PM   #1
valcrist
Griffon Rider

Thanked 17,233 Times in 2,637 Posts
Default [moko top girl scandal] Leaked Nude uncensored photos of Xuying & 尐mina怪

Hi my comrade, maybe you haven't heard of it yet but here the buzz : Nude uncensored selfcam photo of Moko Top Girl Xuying was leaked.
Her model name is Michelle1108 under moko top girl, as my connection is slow, i'll upload it later or maybe someone here will do.
As for now, i'll upload some preview (whole set is 500mo, yeah 347 HQ image ). I'm currently trying to download some other low quality u can found on the net, maybe i missed some photo.

If this thread is inappropriate due to some private matter, please Mods feel free to close it.
Attached Thumbnails
47fac8fe-1d39-44d6-bf16-368b263c1e27.jpg  

Last edited by valcrist; 04-21-2010 at 12:42 PM.
valcrist is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users say thanks!
3q3q (04-23-2010), buckethed (07-12-2010), mirza8840842 (02-07-2014)
Old 04-20-2010, 03:43 PM   #2
mrmullusca
Retired Super Moderator With Honors

Thanked 28,827 Times in 4,180 Posts

I think these pics will pass Scanlover standards.

I she willingly took and released the photos they are fine.

If someone else released them against her wishes policy is to delete them.

"天天看正妹" = "looking at pretty girls every day"
mrmullusca is offline   Reply With Quote
This user says thanks!:
3q3q (04-23-2010)
Old 04-20-2010, 04:00 PM   #3
ryuuga
Idol Oracle
Administrator

Thanked 95,693 Times in 12,470 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmullusca View Post
I think these pics will pass Scanlover standards.

I she willingly took and released the photos they are fine.

If someone else released them against her wishes policy is to delete them.
http://forum.scanlover.com/showthread.php?t=38157

Actually the news said that those pics were released without her awareness. Some also said that this was planned by her agency Moko, in order to get some attentions from the audience.

A rumor was also spreaded, saying that she was suicided on 4/15 due to this incident.

There's too many version of rumors regarding this. The most strangest thing is that the girl never show up to explain or defense for herself.

Meanwhile, the same thing also happended to another Moko girl 尐mina怪. I saw the pics and video. They are more explicit compared to Xuying. I am not sure about Xuying. But for 尐mina怪, I have seen the video and I think she was doing it on her own will coz she was kind of relax when she was posing in fron of the cam.

Pic of 尐mina怪.
Attached Thumbnails
235a4900d485132b0ee0f5aaed4090a54f2f6fba6154435f339c726e947d92703b9893d263b6788283ca48b232297806.jpg  
Old 04-20-2010, 04:36 PM   #4
valcrist
Griffon Rider

I didnt know there was already a thread about her. As for an update, she answered about the nude scandal

Quote:
Recently Xu Ying has responded to this scandal at her personal blog, defending that she didn’t orchestrate it; instead she is a victim. In the meantime, she expressed her worries on her future career. “How many people have seen these photos? How many people are scolding me? How many people are supporting me? How many people can forgive me? When I learnt ‘Shou Shou Gate‘, my first response is she planned this publicity stunt. Many people showed their sympathy to her, but nobody did the same to me. The nude photos were spreading on the Internet like a plague. I don’t know who I have offended, and what they want. Everyone is discussing it, but how can I explain? Maybe nobody believes I am innocent. Should I just follow my own way, and ignore what others say? But what about my my family, and those who care about me? how can I explain to them? And what about my future? If you are the initiator of this matter or the person who knew the inside story, please let me know, and please stop spreading this matter. The revenge should be ended now. At last, what I want to say is if a girl’s reputation is ruined, what does she need the fame for?”

Netizens encouraged Xu Ying to turn back from her wrongdoing.

Upon the worries and regret expressed in her blog posts, netizens gave Xu Ying support and comfort. One netizen said, “We did things at our own choices. If we ever did something wrong that we should have not done because of being lost ourselves, it is still welcomded and forgivable that we correct the mistakes right away. I don’t know how you face this matter. Maybe the public opinion has given you much pressure, and you need some time and space. Then take advantage of this period to have a rest and adjust yourself. Don’t make the same mistake twice.”

There were also netizens who attempted to persuade her to leave the model industry. “Be honest in behaving and be earnest in working, girl. Don’t dump yourself into this big dye vat (a place to get you in trouble). But if you want fame, do that.” source http://www.chinabuzz.net/buzz/moko-t...e-photos-gate/
I read she was on a trip with her boyfriend, thats where they took the photo from. She poses for her BF so that make a private matter, unfortunately they have been leaked.
I would rather not share the set then *currently deleting the preview* :s

As for the thread, sorry for the duplicate, maybe mods can merge with the primary one
2 users say thanks!
3q3q (04-23-2010), mrmullusca (04-20-2010)
Old 04-20-2010, 04:45 PM   #5
ryuuga
Idol Oracle
Administrator

Thanked 95,693 Times in 12,470 Posts

I see. Thanks for the updates.

Good to know that the suicide rumor was fake. It would be silly if she choose to end her life due to this. It was a mistake, and of course she regrets. Hopefully next time she will be more careful.

I will remove that pic thread since those pics were released without her permission.

Meanwhile, I will move this thread to the Celebrity section for discussion purpose. Her nude pics are not allowed. But you can discuss. Feel free to discuss the Moko girl nude scandal in this thread.
Old 04-27-2010, 10:38 AM   #6
malau
Jungle VIP

Thanked 92,327 Times in 9,550 Posts
Question

This was on the FOB Red BBS as 'Xu Ying (徐栄)'. Is it the same girl ?? Obviously this is not a stolen photo, this is a professional one.
Attached Thumbnails
Xu Ying 0001g.jpg  
malau is online now   Reply With Quote
4 users say thanks!
buckethed (07-12-2010), HerbertD (03-07-2011), loverdogs (05-14-2010), mirza8840842 (02-07-2014)
Old 07-08-2010, 01:57 PM   #7
mucat
Footman

It's interesting to see just how heavily photoshopped the Moko girls are. Amazing.
mucat is offline   Reply With Quote
This user says thanks!:
badwife (07-09-2010)
Old 07-09-2010, 01:31 PM   #8
valcrist
Griffon Rider

Well while the thread are been updating, i might as well post some new info on another leaked nude moko girl

Quote:
Here are the leaked naked photos of Chinese model Yan Feng-Jiao (闫凤娇) a.k.a. Niko published under another alias name she used for secret nude modeling in Tiawan. The now infamous toilet posing scandal photos and KFC family bucket scandal photos (See Part 2) of this young lady. Everyone in the Chinese speaking world seem to have been searching for these nude photos of Yan Fengjiao like mad, who was known for her lovely, sweet, and innocent appearance on the Jiangsu satellite TV dating show “If You Are the One (非诚勿扰).” Over the last year, she has been a fast raising mainstream model but no one knew she had this wild side. The person who leaked this scandal hinted that this is a scandal involving many people in the modeling circle in China. And those who have seen the photos believe that Xiao Wan is another MOKO model by the name of Zhang Wanyou (张婉悠) seen naked with Yan Feng-Jiao in bed surrounded by photographers.

Last week, a second MOKO Top Girl Yan Feng-Jiao a.k.a. Xiao Jiao had her nude photographs made public after the Xu Ying leaked nude vacation photos indecent. And people have been searching for the nude photos of Yan Fengjiao like mad since then. Now there is a third MOKO Top Girl by the name of Zhang Wanyou with leaked nude photos. Zhang Wanyous nude photos were discovered because of her connection and nude modeling activities with Yan Feng-Jiao. While many were searching for more nude photos of Yan Feng-Jiao, someone discovered Yan Feng-Jiao nude modeling with another girl.

Yan Fengjiao herself has published a statement saying that she was coerced into shooting these photos by a Taiwan businessman in 2009. Jiangsu Satellite Television marketing director Liu Yuan, during an interview expressed that the lawbreaker should be severely punished. From the pictures taken she seemed to enjoy the photo sessions rather than being coerced. However, a new set of her nude photos soon emerged too on the web. In these new photos, many people were surprised to find that there was another girl involved, called Xiao Wan (little Wan, 小婉) but believed to be Zhang Wanyou, while Yan Fengjiao was called Xiao Jiao (小娇). Yan Feng Jiao admitted making indecent photos days before Zhang Wanyou released her own statement denying her participation.
On May 15, Zhang Wanyou released a statement at Moko.cc. (roughly translated): I am Zhang Wanyou. About Yan Fengjiaos indecent photos now widely circulated on the Internet that has got myself embroiled, I hereby make a declaration as follows: I did not know Yan Fengjiao, and had never heard of her name before my friends told me, not to mention that I would be with her shooting these indecent photos under coercion! I am ashamed to say that I searched out the photos of Xiao Wan (小婉) on the Internet. I believe anyone whose eyes are not separated from his body can easily tell she is not me! This is simply calling a stag a horse! Nonsense, and unbelievable! I am now really looking forward that the netizen who published that topic will post more relevant photos of that Xiao Wan soon to prove that I am innocent! I hereby solemnly declare:
The girl in all the indecent photos circulated online is not me. Instead, this (calling that girl me) is a vicious attack and insult to me!
It really disgusts me that people put that ugly woman with me together! And what makes me feel even more disgusted and sad is that some media websites are very irresponsible to associate the girl in the photos with me, and reported and spread the rumor. I dont know for what kinds of puporse they did that. They have lost the basic morality as media, and the professional ethic of editors is very bad too. It has terribly angered me and hurt my heart! In order to protect my reputation, I have trust the affairs to my lawyers to collect the relevant evidence. I reserve the rights to take any legal action necessary against any media websites that maliciously report and spread the rumor without responsibility. Signature: 张婉悠
Date: 2010-5-15
Yan Feng Jiao has not confirm Zhang Wanyou as the other girl with her in her nude pictures. But she said the photos were taken in May/June 2009, however she claims they had been the lawless elements of coercion. But many people seem to think she intentionally had the photos taken and “leaked” them with the fake “oh my, Im so violated” reaction to get sympathy and to self-promote. She has now formally submitted to the Shanghai Public Security Bureau in Zhabei Branch case to investigate. We have all seen that things are different now with Chinese celebrities gaining more fame after scandals. A few years ago, leaked nude pictures would destroy the career of a female Chinese celebrity. But after car show model Shou Shou, whose sex videos were recently uploaded online by her ex-boyfriend in order to ruin her, But instead has made her even more successful coming back with many endorsements.

Shou Shous sex videos scandal did not ruin her; instead it helped her win the instant fame and better chance for her career. So it is not a surprise many other young women want to follow in her foot steps. But “You Are the One” program, confirmed Yan Feng-Jiao has withdrawn from the program. Due to this controversy, she was also completely edited out of two previously recorded episodes that were schedule to air a few days after the scandal broke. But some believe with her newly found fame she will make a comeback with many endorsements. Anyway, this is going to be a three part or four part series over the next couple of days showing both girls. So stay tuned for more leaked girl on girl pics of Moko Top Girl Yan Feng Jiao and Zhang Wanyou in varies compromising positions! In some of the photos they are nude and in very intimate positions together! Click on pictures to enlarge.
Source http://gutterposts.yuniz.com/
2 users say thanks!
cyan (07-09-2010), taco rice (07-12-2010)
Old 07-12-2010, 05:27 AM   #9
trrmaster
Spellbreaker

Thanked 1,823 Times in 279 Posts

Most MOKO girls look alike and will go nowhere after their magazine stints. They should start looking beyond what they're currently doing as competition is fierce in the new economically powerful China where everyone wants to be super rich and famous. Leaked sex tape and nudity shouldn't be frowned upon, but a way to get ahead of the competition.
malau (07-12-2010), mrmullusca (07-12-2010)
Old 07-25-2010, 10:08 PM   #10
kuniokun
Militia

Anyone has a luck with this girl? 白应菲 / Bai Yingfei?

I took the news from here:
http://www.chinabuzz.net/buzz/bai-yi...r-nude-photos/

The girl is named Bai Yingfei (白应菲), reportedly born in South China which is famous for nurturing beauties since Ancient China. Bai is said to be very beautiful and charming. She has an excellent figure and stands 170CM tall.
The name “白应菲” is the No. 1 now in the Fastest Rising Keywords of Google China. You can imagine how crazy Chinese netizens are seeking for the download address of her nude photos.

According to the photographer who shot these photos for Bai Yingfei, Bai posed very naturally in front of the camera. And when the reporter asked Bai whether she felt embarrassed as she showed her private part of the body to the people, Bai said, “The private part of a woman is also a part of the nude art. I present my beauty to the people. What’s to be embarrassed about?”

Many netizens speculated that this is a publicity stunt that Bai Yingfei planned and tried to use to promote herself.

[img] http://www.chinabuzz.net/wp-content/...ai-yingfei.jpg [/img]

Oh dear, I love this country :D
Anata e...
kuniokun is offline   Reply With Quote
This user says thanks!:
buckethed (07-31-2010)